About Bioclear Matrix
Bioclear was founded in 2007 by dentist and inventor Dr. David Clark with the vision of creating a modern, patient centered approach for restorative dentistry. The Bioclear Method is a cutting-edge technique for non-invasive anterior and posterior composite restorations, including an innovative approach to black triangle closures. With Dr. Clark’s updated tooth preparation, injection molding technique, and patented, clear anatomic matrix system, doctors can reliably achieve stronger, longer lasting, and aesthetically superior composite restorations. Bioclear offers a variety of education opportunities to help dentists and their practices transition to modern composite dentistry, including interactive, hands-on courses at the state-of-the-art Bioclear Learning Center in Tacoma, WA.
Looking for a predictable method for direct composite restorations?
Bioclear® Method and 3M™ Filtek™ Dental Restoratives in a class II restoration
Closing Black Triangles with the Bioclear Method®
Did you know?
Do you want to learn more? Check out the Bioclear® Learning Center:
Learning Center – Bioclear (bioclearmatrix.com)
- Kim, J.; Clark, D. Full-Mouth Black Triangle Treatment Protocol. Dentistry Today. 2017 (https://www.dentistrytoday.com/articles/10320).
- Kurth, J.R.; Kokich, V.G. Open gingival embrasures after orthodontic treatment in adults: prevalence and etiology. Am. J. orthod.Denofacial Orthop. 2001; 120: 116-123.
- Tanaka, O.M.; Furquim, B.D.; Pascotto, R.C.; et al. The dilemma of the open gingival embrasure between maxillary central incisors. Contemp. Dent. Pract. 2008; 9: 92-98.
- After caries and crown margins; Cunliffe, Joanne. Patients’ ranking of interdental “black triangles” against other common aestheticproblems. Euro J. Prostho. and Restorative Dentistry. 2009; 17(4): 177-81.
- J. T. Burke and P. S. K. Lucarotti, How long do direct restorations placed within the general dental services in England and Wales survive? British Dental Journal 2009; 206.
- Opdam NJM et al. Longevity of Posterior Composite Restorations: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Dent Res 2014; 93 (10): 943-949.